Friday, October 19, 2012

hey mr.cruShy!

Yup! Direct to the point! I really in love with you Mr. Crushy! I don't know when it happen but I'm glad that happen to me. :) walaupun ktk xtau apa2 tapi me just mo say thank you so much sebab finally I know what I want even though benda yang aku mo it's really hard to get and it's really hurt me so much! Ibarat nya aku ni just bertepuk sebelah tangan jak. Now I'm listening 'that' song and reminds me of you. Ya Allah, sedihnya aku sebak pula aku rasa. A lots of things yang aku fikir. ;(

The most important yang me mo ktk tau that I like you since the first time I met you and I like you not because ktk active on the stage okay.. I like you sebab ktk is *** . The person yang tegur me dulu and I really miss that moment. Aku ingat this feeling just for a while sebab you're part of my happiest moment. Thus, I think I'm only missing you like the other tapi aku masih rasa benda tu sampai sekarang. I wish I can repeat that time. I can't tell you this that's why I only share on my blog that I really like you!

Hey mr. CrusHy! I really like you don't you get it??

Please open your heart for me. I'm always waiting it even though I know that I'm gonna hurt my self. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment