Sunday, March 17, 2013

march updating..

It's really a long time since I left my blog without any updating. Hmm. Now I'm updating it, thus it's not too bored to watched. I've change all of my theme. Before this my theme color it's kind like a peach color but now I've changed it to the ocean, sky color. It's Blue!! Hehe. I've added mushroom cursors and some falling love so at least it will give my blog more to 'alive' maybe (◕^^◕)

After make over a little my blog, now I just can't stop my hand to click or search or updating. Haha. This is what people are always saying " Benda yang baru dicuba ni memang addicted untuk kita cuba lagi" but I really  doing this kind of things. Mungkin sebab dah lama x make over blog that's why maybe I can't stop to seeing this. Hehe. Oh ya! I've make another blog and dedicated to someone.  *^_^* (blushing)

Alright then, aneyong people!

No comments:

Post a Comment